Duration: 1. 3. 2018 – 29. 2. 2020
Project reference: 2017-3-RO01-KA205-047183
Project website: https://onlinementor.eu/
»Project aims to facilitate employability and transition of young people to work and to increase their work-related skills.«
Erasmus+ MENTOR project facilitates employability of young people (especially teachers, social workers and health care practitioners) through strengthening their soft skills and competences. Topics covered by learning materials and trainings (online and face-to-face) are mentoring, peer coaching, communication, change management, critical thinking and non-discrimination. In all partnership countries (Slovenia, Romania, Czech Republic, Bulgaria and Lithuania) at least two groups of young people will attend online and face-to-face trainings.
Outputs of the project
- Curricula of the mentorship and career guidance training course for teachers, social workers and health care practitioners
- Online learning materials and e-learning platform for development of soft skills important for young mentors
- Learning materials and implementation of face-to-face train-the-trainers course
- Guidelines for peer coaching
- Collection of best practices in the area of gender balance and non-discrimination
The partnership consists of partners from Romania, Bulgaria, Czechia, Slovenia and Lithuania.
The role of STEP Institute
We are responsible for the development of learning materials and implementation of face-to-face training. However, we have active part in all project activities: development of curricula, online learning materials, guidelines for peer coaching and collection of best practices.