Duration: 01. 09. 2020 – 28. 2. 2023
Project reference: 2020-1-PT01-KA202-078344
FACTIVE project aims to make a further step on the path set by the TECLO project, reusing and further implementing its good results, while also complementing the ongoing work implemented in the framework of the Skills4Smart TCLF Industries 2030 project. The main objectives of FACTIVE project are, indeed: to enhance the quality and relevance of the learning offer in Textile and Clothing VET training by developing of an innovative learning approach based on flipped classrooms methodology and scenario-based learning approach; to improve the level and the assessment of learners’ competences, including entrepreneurship, non-technological innovation and internationalisation; to promote take-up of innovative practices, by using open and flexible learning tools.
Starting from good practices already in use in Europe and a thorough analysis of companies needs concerning non technological innovation and internationalization skills, the partnership will integrate the TECLO Massive Open Online Course with new contents and will develop a Flipped Classroom Methodology to be used by VET trainers in the Textile and Clothing Sector.
The main activities foreseen by the project are:
- Development of a new flexible, integrated, innovative learning approach for the T&C VET Trainers, based on the flipped classroom methodology, in order to overcome the limits of traditional, too theoretical, VET training approaches;
- Integration of the TECLO MOOC with new contents, based on real work situations defined with the collaboration of T&C European companies;
- Validation of the FACTIVE approach by project partners;
- Piloting of the FACTIVE approach by relevant stakeholders;
- Animation of a Community of practice for VET trainers and providers;
- Development of a Handbook for VET teachers and trainers containing guidelines about how to use the Training Toolkit and how to evaluate learning outcomes.
Partnership consists of partners from Portugal, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Greece and Slovenia.
The role of STEP Institute
We are a leading partner of Intellectual Output IO2 that regards FACTIVE learning methodology. However, we will actively participate in all project activities. Aside from this, STEP is contributing its expertise and network to all project outputs, focusing on pedagogical and didactic aspects. We have an active role in dissemination activities and multiplication of the project results.