Duration: 1. 9. 2020 – 31. 8. 2022
Project reference: 2020-1-DE02-KA204-007713
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is swiftly shaping the discussion about the future of work and society on an international scale. As a result, governments of single countries as well as the European Union have passed an AI-Strategy. Business leaders have already recognised how fundamentally AI may change the processes of their companies. These influences strongly affect low-skilled workers, which need to prepare for the changes, connected with AI. Withing the project, guidelines for trainers will be developed for the low-skilled workers to be better prepared to work with AI.
Outputs of the project
- Canon of knowledge on the topic Artificial Intelligence (AI);
- Toolkit for capacity building in AI beginner courses;
- Pedagogical Online Platform to ensure the trainers’ knowledge;
- Didactic concept and OER class material for the usage of the AI curriculum in class;
- Conceptualisation of a guideline for a train-the-trainer including supportive material
for the implementation.
The project will be implemented by a complementary partnership composed of 5 organisations from 3 different EU countries (Slovenia, Germany, and Cyprus).
The role of STEP Institute
We are responsible for the development of the Didactic concept and OER class material for the usage of the AI curriculum in class. Aside from this, STEP is contributing its expertise and network to all project outputs, focusing on pedagogical and didactic aspects. We have an active role in dissemination activities and multiplication of the project results.