Duration: 1. 9. 2022 – 31. 8. 2024
Project reference: 2022-1-LT02-KA220-YOU-000088549
There is general consensus that youth with fewer opportunities face obstacles. One of these is having less success in entrepreneurship due to inadequate education, lack of skills, insufficient social and professional network. Based on experience on helping youth with fewer opportunities in economic isolation, all the project partners stress that a successful boost of youth entrepreneurship starts with innovative methods, education, mentorship and networking.
The objective of ENT_Youth is to help youth with fewer opportunities to become social entrepreneurs by providing them with relevant training, support, and online tools to generate and implement their ideas.
- Evaluate social entrepreneurship skills & practices to support them amongst youth with fewer opportunities in partner countries and raise youth workers’ qualifications and competencies on how to train and mentor young entrepreneurs with newly developed methods.
- Create an interactive online platform for supporting youth with fewer opportunities.
- Organize capacity training for youth to raise their capacity to start a business.
- Launch the Mentorship Programme to coach underprivileged youngsters on their way to creating businesses.
- To ensure the promotion, dissemination, and sustainability of the results generated by the project to the project target group and stakeholders.
The role of STEP Institute
STEP will be responsible for leading the process of the Mentorship Programme (MP).